Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Wollongong
Wollongong is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Wollongong has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Side Door Theatre
- Battle Axe Throwing
- WIN Entertainment Centre
- Mr CROWN
- Illawarra Light Railway Museum
- Collegians Figtree
- Kiama Downs SLSC
- The Warilla Hotel
- SoCo Kitchen & Bar Wollongong
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Wollongong?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Wollongong is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Wollongong during Halloween.
Wollongong has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Kiama Downs SLSC Spook Tacular Halloween Party was hosted at Kiama Downs SLSC.
- Musical Theatre Open Mic Night: Halloween was hosted at Side Door Theatre.
- Battle Axe x Breakout Bar - Halloween Spooktacular! was hosted at Battle Axe Throwing.
- Halloween - kids Trick or Treating was hosted at The Warilla Hotel.
- Haunted Halloween ? Heaven vs. Hell | Mr CROWN, Wollongong was hosted at Mr CROWN.
- Eve of Halloween was hosted at Illawarra Light Railway Museum.
- Halloween on the Green was hosted at Collegians Figtree.
- SOCO'S HALLOWEEK was hosted at SoCo Kitchen & Bar Wollongong.
- Illawarra Hawks v Melbourne United was hosted at WIN Entertainment Centre.