Upcoming Trips & Adventures Events In Winnipeg
- No Mans Land Film Festival is happening at The Park Theatre.
- Vernissage La voix des arbres The voice of trees is happening at La Maison des artistes visuels.
- Whiteshell Day Retreat (SOLD OUT) is happening at Rainbow Falls,manitoba,canada.
- Friday Physical-Distancing Destination Road Ride is happening at Parking lot behind Woodcock Cycle.
- Up Close Living Wild is happening at Centre Culturel Franco-Manitobain - CCFM.
- Intro to Horses Day Camp is happening at Sagehill Stables.
- Coffee During Covid is happening at St. Vital Park.
- Pedal into History - Birth of a Province is happening at Oodeena Celebration Circle At the Forks.
- 2020 Cycle of Hope is happening at Habitat for Humanity Manitoba.
- Sadie Grimm Commemorative Shelter Celebration and Ride is happening at Salisbury House, 787 Leila Ave, Winnipeg to Winnipeg Beach.
Places For Outdoor Adventures Activities Near Winnipeg
All you travel enthusiasts, we have got you covered for some exciting options & places for adventure sports and fun day trips from Winnipeg.
Top places for adventurous things to do in Winnipeg:
- Sagehill Stables
- 4180 Waverley St
- Birds Hill Provincial Park
- Maxx Collectibles
- Woodcock Cycle
- FortWhyte Alive
- La Salle, Manitoba
- Across The Board Game Café
- You should be paddling
- Crescent Drive Park
- McNally Robinson Booksellers
- Bell MTS Place
- The Park Theatre
- Sacred Places
- The Forks