Upcoming Events this Weekend in Winnipeg
|02 Oct 2022
||Naomi Blake Marshalls Celebration Of Life
||The Fort Garry Hotel, Ascend Collection Member, Winnipeg |
What To Do In Winnipeg This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Winnipeg, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Winnipeg.
- Community Celebrations is hosted at "Centennial Concert Hall".
- Crystal Halo Pendant is hosted at "PoCo Inspired".
- Lianne & Jesse’s Wedding Social is hosted at "445 Tissot St, Winnipeg, MB R2J 0C5, Canada".
- VVonder at the RiverHouse Winnipeg is hosted at "RiverHouse".
- Pedal Powered Ghost Tour - Downtown is hosted at "The Forks".
- Winnipeg Gala: A Starry Starry Night is hosted at "RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg".
- Mediumship Level 1 - Mechanics of Mediumship is hosted at "2071 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3J 0K9, Canada".
- An Evening with Marie Annharte Baker (Miskwagoode) is hosted at "McNally Robinson Booksellers".
- Winnipeg, MB | Faz O Relax Canada! is hosted at "Portuguese Cultural Centre".
- The G.U.Ys Presents: The Gaga Ball a Drag Show and Dance Party is hosted at "The Good Will Social Club".