What To Do In Winnipeg This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Winnipeg, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Winnipeg.
- Mediumship Level 2 - Greater Connections & The Afterlife is hosted at "Divine Clarity".
- Exploring the Harte Trail and the Assiniboine Forest is hosted at "Gloria Dei Lutheran Church".
- The G.U.Ys Presents: Pride Drag Brunch is hosted at "120 King St".
- Winnipeg Touch Tournament - 2022 is hosted at "Axworthy Health & RecPlex".
- Charity Garage Sale is hosted at "38 Arden Ave, Winnipeg, MB R2M 2K2, Canada".
- Desilcious Summer Party 28 May 2022 is hosted at "Grand Royal Legacy".
- How Did We Get Here? Maintaining Sanity in a World Gone Mad--Winnipeg is hosted at "Hampton Inn".
- Emir & Balkan Band Live! is hosted at "Restaurant Olympia Diner".
- 5 Costly Mistakes First-Time Authors Make For Book Publishing — Winnipeg is hosted at "Online - Anywhere w/Fast Wifi and Sound, Winnipeg".
- MB Food Truck Battles is hosted at "Assiniboia Downs".