4 Weeks Only Kafka Training for beginners is being delivered during December 21, 2020 - January 13, 2021 US Pacific Time.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Kafka Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weeks Only Kafka Training course for beginners is a 4 weeks long Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weeks Only Kafka Training Course Schedule
- This course is meant for beginners who would like to learn everything about Kafka and how to implement Kafka.
- The medium of instruction is English,
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
Features and Benefits
- December 21, 2020 - January 13, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 hours on Mondays, 2 hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your location and check your local date and time for first session to be held on December 21, 2020 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
Who can take this course ?
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- Any IT Professionals who are interested in learning Big Data.
Kafka is an open source data streaming system. It is designed to efficiently manage and process messaging system. The messages are produced and checked at the rate of milliseconds. Kafka is used to build a real-time data pipelines. It is a distributed streaming platform which means that it exactly publishes and subscribes to stream of records. Kafka is usually good for building real-time streaming. Also, it helps to build a real-time streaming application. It can be run on one or more server.Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Big Data and Apache Kafka
- Introduction to Big Data
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- What is Kafka?
- Need for Kafka
- Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Where is Kafka Used
Module 2: More about the Kafka cluster
- Understanding the components of Kafka Cluster
- Installation of Kafka Cluster
- Configuring Kafka Cluster
- Producer of Kafka
- Consumer of Kafka
- Producer and Consumer in Action
Module 3: Kafka Operations and Performance Tuning
- Kafka Monitoring and Issues
- Kafka Performance Tuning
- Reading data from Kafka
- Demo-Twitter Kafka Producer
- Introduction to Scala
- Mixed Paradigm-Functional Programming
- Scala Installation & Configuration
- Scala REPL
- Scala Project Using Eclipse
Module 4: Integration of Kafka with Hadoop and Storm
- Understanding the Hadoop Cluster
- Integrating Kafka with Hadoop Cluster
- Understanding Apache Storm
- Implementing Spouts and Bolts
- Kafka with Storm Spout
Module 5: Integration of Kafka with Spark
- Ecosystem of Spark
- Understanding the Spark Cluster
- Integrating Kafka with Spark