Manatee Lagoon, 6000 N. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, United States
Rain Barrel Giveaway
Save the rain with a FREE 55-gallon rain barrel!
Registration for this workshop is required. Visit wpb.org/savewater to register.
Participants MUST provide their City of West Palm Beach Water Account Number in order to complete registration. We are only able to provide a rain barrel to City of West Palm Beach water customers.
One rain barrel per household.
*Registration will close on May 7th*
Here's how our new process works:
1. Submit your registration form (visit wpb.org/savewater)
2. If approved, we will send you a recording of our rain barrel workshop with important installation tips and addressed safety concerns.
3. After watching the video, submit a short quiz (this will be emailed to you).
4. We will contact you to let you know that you are confirmed, and send more specific info regarding the pick-up time and location.
5. A safe, drive-thru parking lot pick-up will be held on May 12th.
Special Rain Barrel Pick-Up (for those who have registered, been approved, and watched the webinar) will be on May 12th from 5pm-7pm at the Manatee Lagoon Parking Lot.
Please remember to wear a mask.
If you have any questions please email TVJSaXR0ZW5ob3VzZSB8IHdwYiAhIG9yZw== or call (561) 804-4993, TTY 800-955-8771.
Visit wpb.org/savewater for more water conservation programs.
Registration for this workshop is required.