ART of FACILITATION - WELLINGTON - 13th-16th Aug
The Art of Facilitation is a 3.5 day experiential facilitation training programme. Participants are introduced to the attitudes, personal qualities and presence that distinguish ‘person-centred facilitation’ as it is grounded in place, space and grace.
The programme provides a whole person framework (philosophy and methodology) and experiential skills training in group facilitation. Participants develop the skills and ability to facilitate any group to meet its purpose.
The experiential nature of the workshop will introduce participants to the attitudes, personal qualities and presence that distinguishes a person centred facilitator, grounded in place, space and grace. Participants are coached and receive feedback from programme leaders and participants as they facilitate the group.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Understand the role of a facilitator and the group development cycles.
- Clarify, identify and create a group purpose.
- Create a safe and empowering group culture.
- Experience and practise the art of presence in a group.
- Recognise the emergence of collective intelligence within the group.
- Learn the whole personhood approach and be present to self, others and the group.
- Practice a range of interventions, processes and techniques appropriately within the group.
- Be comfortable with a wide range of behaviours and handle conflict effectively.
- Recognise and work with different energy levels in self, others and the group.
We suggest to have a conversation with one of our Programme Leaders (Kelly Townsend and Akasadaka Robison) to see if what the programme offers will meet your professional development needs.
Cost : Standard rate $1,995, Community rate $1,500. 10% discount if paid in full by early bird date of July 12th. Please don’t let cost be a barrier – let’s have a conversation.
You can read more about Zenergy on their site - https://zenergyglobal.com/