Wood and bone carving - Evening class
**Wood and bone carving - Evening class**
$50 per session
This is a beginners class but all level students are welcome to attend.
In this class we will be creating a wearable carving from wood or bone, students will be offered a range of materials to work from.
Students can attend classes individual or for a whole term (8 classes) depending on their project goals.
This class will cover:
- An introduction to carving practice, examples and carving resources
- Common carving materials, where to find them and how to prepare them
- Design phase, considerations of material and form
- Working with carving tools, including an Introduction to hand and power tools used for carving
- Adding the finishing touches, polishing, staining and threading up your cord.
If you would like to bring your own materials please contact us prior to the class
There are ten places available per class.
Can't wait to see you all there!
You may also like the following events from Stackhouse Knives and Adornment: