Do you feel free to fully express your sexuality?
Do you hold back your sexual energy in your relationships?
Do you ever feel pushed to act sexually when you don't want to?
This two-day training offers an experience of emotional and physical freedom. Our sexuality is an unnoticed part of everything we do. Yet fear and guilt often result in holding back from expressing ourselves sexually. We will create an atmosphere of safety, sensitivity and unconditional respect for each participant, through which it is possibe to explore subjects and experiences that are rarely touched on anywhere else.
You will learn how to:
- Step past old sexual fears
- Learn to trust your own sexual limits
- Experience feeling safe with you own sexual energy
- Experience feeling safe with the sexuality of others with new possibilities for freedom, intimacy and love
- Address fears of not being able to control our sexual urges or keep our word of fidelity
- Discover how to own your sexuality without having to act on it
- Release the natural joy, vitality and the power of your body
Through our exploration of our chosen boundaries, we can identify other areas in our lives where our boundaries, or lack of them, have not served us well. When our boundaries are in place, whether they're sexual, physical, work related, in relationships, or related to your children, we can be more of who we are, authentic, confident, and truly seen.
It will be lead by senior trainers of the More To Life programme: Clare Vivian-Neal from Takaka, New Zealand and William Holt from Texas, USA.
This course is open to all individuals that have previously completed the More To Life weekend training. If you have attended the MTL weekend and your partner wants to attend this course but hasn't attended the MTL weekend, please get in touch to discuss.
For more information contact:
Training Leader: Ione Gill, aW9uZWdpbGxsIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
Senior Trainer: Clare Vivian-Neal, Y2xhcmUxOTNhIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
Senior Trainer: William Holt, d2RiaG9sdCB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
Please note, the guest list for this event is private, so if you click 'going' this will not be viewable to other attendees or the public.