Everybody Dance aims to bring dance to everyone - no matter their size, ability or age.
- Style varies depending on tutor and/or week. This will be announced prior on this page and the MMCC page.
- 45 minute class, with time afterwards to have a kaputī/cuppa, kawhe/coffee and kōrero to get to know each other.
- Beginners level learning routine/choreography.
- We welcome whānau, rangatahi, bring ya mum, ya bubs, ya koroua...
- We have a playground and crawl space too for tamariki and pēpi.
Miramar & Maupuia Community Centre, 27 Chelsea Street
Sundays 4:30 - 5:15pm (cuppa after).
Follow these events to get updates and join our private FB group to see videos etc. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1118179701900299/
Questions - PM me here or email aGEgfCBtbWNjICEgb3JnICEgbno=
/ call 04 388 1944 or 020 4023 5786
We are community-funded thanks to Double Vision Brewing - Brew for Good and Tū Ora Health.