Full Moon Sound Journey with Gonca van Herpen
‘Release the old, create space,
plant new seeds, to manifest your dreams’
Take the beautiful journey with us, using the full moon energy through the healing power of sound and voice. With the full moon, it is time to release the old, create space and plant new seeds of intentions- healing, guidance, inspiration, abundance, a deeper understanding, a new you,..to manifest.
The event will include
* Putting our intentions.
*Sound Healing Meditation: Group toning to cleanse and balance our chakras & energy field.
* Sound Bath ***
***(Gonca mainly uses her voice and a variety of instruments: Tibetan bowls, crystal singing bowls, Shamanic drum, Native American flutes, tuning forks, tingsha bells, koshi chimes, etc.) She does channeled singing which means; singing and creating the frequencies according to the higher good & needs of the participants. Therefore, each sound bath is unique.
Benefits of Sound Healing
* Slows down the brain waves, pulse and blood pressure, which causes the person relax deeply
* Quiets the mind
* Relieves anxiety and stress
* Cleanses the energy field (aura) activates and balances your chakras.
* Activates grounding connection.
* Helps unlock the blocked emotions, releases the traumas.
* Strengthens the immune system.
* Synchronizes the hemispheres of the brain and re-balance the nerve system.
* Helps repairing and activating the DNA codes.
* Helps to obtain healing and self-transformation in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
Things to bring
Please bring your new intentions.
During sound healing, your body temperature might drop, so wear loose, comfortable, warm clothes and socks.
Bring a bottle of water which will be cleansed and charged up during sound bath with high frequencies.
If you want , you can also bring a small object (crystal, shell, gem stone, etc.) to be cleared of negative energy and charged up with clear high frequencies.
No prior experience, or practise is required to participate, everyone welcome!
Kosten zijn € 35,-
Inloop is vanaf 18.30 uur
Lokatie: Achtergracht 16A, in Weesp
The event will be in English (If needed translated in Dutch too).
You may also like the following events from Yogacentrum YogaToday: