Ticket Request for the Rally and Mass for Life
This is the ticket request form to the Archdiocese of Baltimore for the "Rally and Mass for Life" at Capital One Arena prior to the March for Life on January 18, 2019. Filling out this form DOES NOT guarantee you the number of tickets you enter. This is simply a request.
The ticket request process works like this:
1. Submit your ticket request to the Archdiocese of Baltimore Division of Youth and Young Adult Ministry (DYYAM)for the Rally using this Eventbrite Link. All requests must be submitted by Monday, November 5 at 12:00pm. If your ticket request is above 100 please submit multiple requests until you have requested your total number.
2. On Tuesday November 6 the Archdiocese of Baltimore DYYAM, having gathered our TOTAL number of requests from groups, parishes and schools will submit our TOTAL number to the Archdiocese of Washington.
3. The Archdiocese of Washington will gather the total request from all over the United States comparing that to the total space available in the Capital One arena. They will then inform each diocese of their total allotment of tickets which may be LESS than the request.
4. Based on the total number of tickets granted from the Archdiocese of Washington the Archdiocese of Baltimore DYYAM will inform each group, parish or school how many tickets they have ACTUALLY recevied.
5. Archdiocese of Washington will then deliver the tickets to the Archdiocese of Baltimore DYYAM. Once the phyiscal tickets are received the Archdiocese of Baltimore DYYAM will let each group, parish or school know. Each group, parish or school is required to make their own arrangments to pick up the tickets from the DYYAM (located at the Catholic Center, 320 Cathedral St, Baltimore).
6. If any group does not use their total allotment of tickets they MUST be returned to the DYYAM by Friday Jan 4 so that they may be used by another group, parish or school within the Archdiocese of Baltimore or returned to the Archdiocese of Washington so that they may use them for another diocese.
If you have any questions surrounding this process please email Craig Gould, Director of the Division of Youth and Young Adult Ministry for the Archdiocese of Baltimore at Y3JhaWcgISBnb3VsZCB8IGFyY2hiYWx0ICEgb3Jn.
Liked this event? Spread the word :