Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Washington?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Washington has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St. Paddy's Day Bash on U Street was hosted at Provision DC.
- Washington D.C. "Luck of the Irish" Pub Crawl St Paddy's Weekend 2020 was hosted at TBD + Various Venues.
- Free Wings + Whiskey! St.Patrick’s Day Rager! was hosted at Cloak & Dagger DC.
- 2020 St. Patty's 5k & Half was hosted at Chesapeake & Ohio Canal, Georgetown Area.
- Pig & Pipes: A St. Paddy's Day Celebration! was hosted at The Dew Drop Inn DC.
- St. Patrick's Day at Smithsonian Discovery Theater was hosted at Smithsonian's Discovery Theater.
- Cookie Decorating for Saint Patrick's Day in Georgetown was hosted at Pinstripes.
- St. Patrick's Day Party was hosted at Shenanigan's Irish Pub DC.
- The High & Wides + Off The Rails' St. Paddy's Day Weekend in DC! was hosted at Hill Country Barbecue Market.
- Celebrate St. Patty's with LUSH at Sollys! was hosted at Solly's.
- St. Patty's Day feat. Sam Feldt was hosted at Soundcheckdc.
- H Street Runners & Big Board Runners St. Patty's Run & HH! was hosted at The Big Board.
- St. Patrick's Day TAPpy Hour was hosted at HomeSlyce Pizza Bar.
- Join In-Dc: Washington DC St Patrick's Day Parade was hosted at Starbucks on 325 7th Street NW Washington D.C..
- St. Paddy's Kickoff Cookie Decorating Party! was hosted at A Baked Joint.