The Best Of LGBT Pride Parades & Parties In Washington
Visit a Pride Fest in Washington to celebrate National Pride Month. Here are some places that hosted LGBT Pride Parades & Parties last year.
- March with Mayor Muriel Bowser at the 2019 Capital Pride Parade was hosted at "Parade Starting Point".
- Washington Blade Pride Parade Viewing Party was hosted at "Studio Theatre".
- Capital Pride Parade - Walk with Ward 5 Councilmember Kenyan R. McDuffie was hosted at "Dupont Circle".
- NJB Pre-Pride Parade Mixer! was hosted at "Shaw, Washington, D.C.".
- Client Appreciation / Capital Pride Parade Watch Party was hosted at "Century21 Redwood Realty".
- Pride Party // Category Is: Wigs & Heels was hosted at "1918 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20009-1707, United States".
- Pretty Boi Drag Presents #PrettyBoiPride: A Pride Brunch! was hosted at "The Bier Baron Tavern".
- Dutch Drinks DC, Bimonthly Happy Hour was hosted at "James Hoban's Irish Restaurant & Bar".
- Pride Flower Crown Class was hosted at "Colada Shop".
- Urbana Pride + Shine was hosted at "Urbana".