We are happy to announce that this year's WARroom | Warsaw Consulting Conference will be held soon!
The idea behind the Warroom Warsaw Consulting Conference 2019 is to allow CEMS MIM and Master students to enrich their knowledge of the rules of management and strategic consulting.
During the conference you will take part in workshops and case studies organized by the partners of the event, visit companies’ headquarters on their 'open day' and you will have an opportunity to take part in the rotation dinner with all the Corporate Partners supporting the event.
• Where? Warsaw School of Economics (SGH), Poland
• When? November 20-22, 2019
• Registration dates? September 16-26, 2019
The benefits from participation include:
• the opportunity to improve your consulting skills,
• Skills Seminars awarded with ECTS points,
• rotation dinner and coffee chats with Corporate Partners,
• networking with CEMS students from all over the world,
• evenings full of entertainment!
You obviously don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to gain a lot of knowledge, meet great people and have an amazing time in one of the fastest developing countries - Poland!
• More info? https://thewarroom.pl/
The regular conference fee is 50€.
The fee including accommodation (3 nights starting from 20nd of November) is 90€.
REGISTRATION STARTS SOON! Follow our fanpage and this event to find out more!