Vosloorus 21.1, 10 & 5km
Event Date: 17th Nov 2019
Online Entry Start Date: 01st Jun 2019
Online Entry End Date: 31st Oct 2019
Contact: Siphiwe Nhlapho
Contact Number: 083 248 8736 / dm9zbG9vcnVzcnVubmVyc2F0aGxldGljc2NsdWIgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 31 Oct 2019):
21.1km Run - R 159,00
21.1km Walk - R 159,00
10km Run - R 114,00
10km Walk - R 114,00
5km Fun Run - R 57,00
21.1km Run: 07h00
21.1km Walk : 07h10
10km Run: 07h00
10km Walk: 07h10
5km Fun Run: 07h20
Collection And Late Registration @ Following Venues:
1. Sportsman warehouse @ East Rand Mall 12/11/2019 Time from 10h00-15h00
2. Sportsman warehouse @ The Glen 13/11/2019 Time from 10h00-15h00
3. Alberton 15/11/2019 Time from 10h00-14h00
4. Vosloorus @ Vosloorus Stadium 16/11/2019 Time from 10h00-17h00
Prize Giving Time:
For 10km and 21.1km
Gold Medals: First 20 finisher in all category winners
Medal to all 5km Fun Run/Walk finishers
Will commence @ 09:30am
21.1 km Pre-Entries - T-shirts for the 1st 1500
10km Pre-Entries - T-shirts for the 1st 1500
5km Pre-Entries - T-shirts for the 1st 500
Temporary Licence Fee:
Non Registered Athletes:
1. Participants are required to obey the instruction of all traffic officials and race marshal
2. No athletes will be allowed to participate with pets.
3. No seconding permitted
4. No iPods, walkman’s , or similar devices are allowed whilst participating
1. The race is run accordance to the rules of IAAF,ASA and CGA
2.The 10km and 21.1km is open to all licensed and all non-licensed runners
3. Fun run/walkers 5km is open to all age groups
4. All runners and walkers participate at their own risk.
5.Temporary licensed athletes to wear plain clothing and the required temporary license at the back of the vest
6. Participants are required to obey the instruction of all traffic officials and race marshal
7. Licensed athletes not wearing club colours may face disqualification.
8. Proof of age for prize winners is required and must be presented to the referee before prize giving.
9. Only those that have completed all the information required in the race entry/number are eligible for prizes.
10. Running without ID tags in front and back of vest will not qualify for an age group prize, Numerical age category ID tags must be visible on both front and back of the vest.
11. No runners under the age of 15 years on the day will be allowed to enter the 10km and 9 years for the fun run.
12. Runners indemnify the national and regional bodies, sponsors and organisers of the race against all or any action of whatever nature that may occur during the race.
13. Once a runners register they won’t be any refund that will be given back to that runner or it happens that the race is cancelled because of any natural disasters or poor weather that may occur.
14. No athletes will be allowed to participate with pets.
15. Foreign athletes must comply with ASA domicile rules
16. Foreign athletes are not allowed to run an ASA provincial licence and are required to purchase a temporary licence or face disqualification. (refer to IAAF 4)
17. The race organizer retains the right to refuse entry or reject any person.
18. No seconding permitted
19. Objection must be made within 30 minutes before or prize giving in writing to the chief referee accompanied by R500 which is refundable if the appeal is upheld.
20. No iPods, walkman’s , or similar devices are allowed whilst participating
083 248 8736
All Participants agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
I undertake to participate entirely at my own risk.
I agree that I shall have no claims whatsoever against the organizing body, any individuals, or official, marshal , assistant the sponsors , any local authority or land owners, in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever I may suffer arising from any injury to my person or loss or damage to property as a result of, or rising out of whether directly or indirectly ,my participation in this event, including my arrival thereat and departure therefrom.
I declare that I am participating in the Vosloorus half marathon entirely at my own risk even if I have not read this disclaimer and someone has entered on my behalf.
If the race should be cancelled owing to circumstances beyond the control of the organisers.
No Refunds Will Be Granted.
Note: Consult a medical practitioner before engaging in any activity.
Entry into the race requires proof of payment to accompany the form before the closing date in order to validate the entry
You may also like the following events from Entrytime Enteronline:
- This Saturday, 19th October, 04:00 am, Balwin Adventure TRI Sprint Series 400M SWIM / 20KM MTB /5KM RUn in Pretoria
- Next Friday, 25th October, 07:00 pm, Trailadventure Serengeti Trail Night Run 15, 10 & 5km in Roodepoort
- Next month, 16th November, 06:00 am, Balwin Adventure Tri Sprint Series 400m Swim / 20km Mtb /5km Run in Pretoria