Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Virginia Beach?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Virginia Beach has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- VBEMS Social night and Saint Patrick’s Day party was hosted at Courthouse Horizons.
- Old Beach Tavern Saint Patrick’s Day Party with The Detonators was hosted at Old Beach Tavern.
- St. Paddy's Silent Disco at Hot Tuna! was hosted at Hot Tuna - Va Beach.
- St. Patty’s Weekend Bash! was hosted at Hk on the Bay.
- St. Patty's Day Party was hosted at Lunasea.
- St. Patrick’s Day Potluck & Talent Extravaganza was hosted at The Gathering at Scott Memorial UMC.
- Shorebreak's Legendary St. Paddy's Day Party! was hosted at ShoreBreak Pizza & TapHouse.
- St. Paddy's Party at The Shack was hosted at The Shack.
- Ballyhoos 2nd Annual St. Paddy Wagon Shore Drive Bar Crawl was hosted at Ballyhoos.
- St. Paddy's With Wasserhund was hosted at Wasserhund Brewing Company.
- Heather Edwards Duo at PLT St Paddy's Day Party was hosted at Park Lane Tavern - VB Kempsville.
- Lucky's St. Patrick's Day Crawl - Virginia Beach was hosted at The Bunker Brewpub.
- St. Patrick' Day Golf Tournament was hosted at Aeropines Golf Club.
- St. Patrick's Day Kids Club was hosted at Pembroke Mall Official Site.
- March 14th St Patrick’s Cookie Decorating Class was hosted at AJ Gators Aragona.