Douro River, ,Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, Vila Nova De Gaia, Portugal
Enticing Douro River Cruise 2023
We are excited to announce that we will be the Wine Hosts on a cruise down the Douro River in July 2023! We invite you to join us on the 7-night adventure through Portugal's wine country.
CRUISE FROM : PORTO TO PORTO
Rambling vineyards and charming native farms cling to the steep sides of the Douro River Valley, creating an incomparable backdrop to one of Europe’s most unspoiled regions and to Port country— the world’s oldest demarcated wine region. Sail roundtrip from Porto, the beautiful “City of Bridges”; visit Regua, the ‘capital’ of the Douro Valley; and marvel at Salamanca, the UNESCO-designated “Golden City.” Taste wines from historic wineries and soak up the genuine beauty of one of Europe’s most unadulterated landscapes.
COUNTRIES: PORTUGAL, SPAIN
INCLUDED WITH YOUR FARE
• 7-night cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
• Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
• Fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant
• Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour
• Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
• Exclusive Wine Cruise features including tastings, tours
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
• Small group guided shore excursions with a variety of
choices and activity levels
EXTRA INCLUDED FEATURES ONLY ON WINE CRUISES
• Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
• Learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
• Onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine
• A wine host will lead tastings and discussions
For More Information, Contact:
About The Host: In the Oregon Wine Country, Chris James Cellars is a family-owned & operated vineyard and winery with a large portfolio of unique wines. Estate property in Carlton, and a brick & mortar downtown McMinnville tasting room.
Website Link: http://www.chrisjamescellars.com/
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsDouro River, ,Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, Vila Nova De Gaia, Portugal