Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Ventura
Ventura is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Ventura has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Downtown Ventura
- Diversity Collective VC
- Gold Coast Gymnastics
- Red Brick Art
- San Buenaventura City Hall
- Camino Real Park
- The Grape
- San Buenaventura State Beach
- Hobson County Park
- The Wharf
- Transmission Brewing
- Keynote Bar Ventura
- VFW Post 3935
- Cafe Fiore
- 419 E Main St
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Ventura?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Ventura is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Ventura during Halloween.
Ventura Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Halloween Dance Party with 95.1 KBBY & 103.3 KRUZ was hosted at Downtown Ventura.
- Spooky Spokes Ride was hosted at Transmission Brewing.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at VFW Post 3935.
- The Wharf and KHAYs Pet Halloween Costume Contest was hosted at The Wharf.
- Halloween Party @ The Keynote Lounge was hosted at Keynote Bar Ventura.
- Pizza Night - Halloween Bash was hosted at Gold Coast Gymnastics.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Camino Real Park.
- Diversity Toastmasters Tuesday was hosted at Diversity Collective VC.
- Jack O' Lantern Jaunt was hosted at San Buenaventura City Hall.
- HALLOWEED 2021 was hosted at Cafe Fiore.
- Colette and The Band LIVE at Winchesters HALLOWEEN DAY was hosted at Winchester Grill-Ventura.
- Haunted Housing 5K - Ventura was hosted at San Buenaventura State Beach.
- Co and Company Halloween Party was hosted at The Grape.
- Hobson Halloween Surf Session was hosted at Hobson County Park.
- MANDEX OCTOBER 30TH was hosted at 419 E Main St.