What To Do In Vancouver This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Vancouver, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Vancouver.
- PARADE OF LOST SOULS: THE WILD SIDE is hosted at "East Vancouver".
- Cacao Kundalini Dance- Mystic Masquerade is hosted at "341 E Broadway".
- The Boo Ball - Vancouver Pride Special is hosted at "Secret Location in Vancouver".
- Pier Pressure Titanic Masquerade - Vancouver Halloween Yacht Party is hosted at "Magic Spirit Yacht".
- Halloween Boat Cruise Vancouver 2020 is hosted at "Burrard Queen".
- Live Music and Laughs at PAM is hosted at "Pacific Arts Market".
- 4 Weekends Scrum Master Training Course in Vancouver BC is hosted at "IT Training Center".
- Commemorative Mural is hosted at "Lonsdale Quay Market – North Vancouver".
- Kids' Halloween Virtual Bilingual(Mandarin/Eng) Workshop is hosted at "Mando Kids".
- Fear Not! is hosted at "Christ Church Cathedral".