What are some of the trends currently defining the new world of work in Canada, and what does our future look like? What opportunities can be seized to build more competitive, prosperous, and inclusive organizations?
This mini-conference, presented in partnership with Deloitte Canada, will feature panel discussions and presentations by representatives from Deloitte, Brookfield Institute for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Vancity, Futurpreneur, and many more.
Panelists from across Canada and beyond will share recent research, apply expertise and field audience questions. Seating is very limited and lunch will be served. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear directly from some of Canada’s most innovative business leaders.
Panel topics include:
1) Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the Future of Work
2) How Alternative Business Models Can Improve the Way We Work
3) Addressing the Skills Gap: Enhancing Mobility From Post-Secondary Education to Employment and Entrepreneurship
4) Embedding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Human Resource Practices
5) AI and Automation in the Workplace
For further information on panels, visit: https://www.sfu.ca/publicsquare/2018-summit/future-of-work-in-canada.html