Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Vancouver ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Vancouver, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Vancouver there are so many fun things to do.
Vancouver has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Hotel Haunted House Party was hosted at Hotel Belmont Vancouver, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
- Haunted House at Barclay Manor was hosted at 1447 Barclay St, Vancouver, BC V6G 1J6, Canada.
- Halloween at Dublin Calling was hosted at Dublin Calling Vancouver.
- Halloween at Wesbrook Village was hosted at Wesbrook Village Welcome Centre.
- The Halloween Creeper w/ DJs Kenya & Lupo - Open til 4AM! was hosted at aura nightclub.
- Nelson Park Pumpkin Parade 2019 was hosted at West End, Vancouver.
- Mysterious Carving was hosted at UBC Vantage College.
- Spooky Halloween Boat Party Vancouver was hosted at Magic Yacht Charters.
- KIN Halloween Boat Cruise 2019 was hosted at Plaza of Nations.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at Hotel Belmont Vancouver.
- BOO! was hosted at 1965 Main St.
- G.M. Dawson Club Halloween Party was hosted at 1915 Drummond Dr, Vancouver, BC V6T 1B7, Canada.
- BIG FUN SCARY MOVE NIGHT: Hocus Pocus & Jordan Peele's Us was hosted at The Clubhouse.
- Vancouver Halloween Black Pearl Cruise was hosted at 1601 Bayshore Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada.
- Spooky Cross-stitching Workshop with Mallory Donen in Vancouver was hosted at OAK Street Studios.