How often we get a time to switch off ourselves??
Let's take you away from the madness of city life, to a heavenly place aptly titled Swarggg!
Yes, you heard it right, Cycle to Swarg, Maru Gaam,a fun-filled day with our families at a village themed resort with lot of activities and living beings which are missing in our daily life in the city.
Event Date: 30th December 2018
Timings: 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Event location: Swarg Maru Gaam, Sadhi-Sejakuwa, Padra
Distance: 23 kms one way (from Chakli Circle)
Registration Fees: 200 Rs. per person**
**Get Rs. 100 off on Cycling Cities App
If you are still not rewarding your cycle rides, download Cycling Cities App : https://goo.gl/fJhdXj
No fees for kids below 5 years.
If anyone in your family is coming by cycle then rest can come by car, who knows they would start cycling at the resort.
If you wish to join and don't have cycle or vehicle, contact us at 8905858863
Fees include resort entry, breakfast, satvik lunch, high tea, permissions, support vehicle.
Swarg, Maru Gaam, a 20 acres beautiful, landscaped green resort with village environment with facilities like Rope climbing, tree house, swimming pool, rain dance, Horse Riding ( chargeable) and many other childhood games which we miss now a days!
Sight of animals like horse, rabbit, cow, buffalo, goat, love bird, white pigeon, emu with mud hut.
This event is sponsored by SKF Authorized Industrial Distributor, Rajnikant & Co.;
Venue Courtesy - Space Age Group & Rest & Relax Hospitality;
Video Partner - Sports Awareness
Itinerary on the event day :
· 06:30 AM Reporting, Orientation & Warm Up
· 06:45 AM Ride Flag Off (23 kms from Chakli Circle)
· 08:30 AM Ride End at Swarg, Maru Gaam
· 08:45 AM Breakfast, Warm down & Introduction
· 09:30 AM Sightseeing & Swarg nature connection
· 10:30 AM Different games for kids & adults with prizes
· 11:30 AM Swimming pool / rain dance
· 01:00 PM Satvik Lunch
· 02:30 PM Surprise activities
· 04:00 PM High-tea, feedback circle
· 04:30 PM Return Ride to Vadodara (23 kms)
Things you need to carry:
1. Cycling helmet recommended if coming by cycle
2. Ample jacket/wollens as winter is here
3. Drinking Water (refill available from support vehicle)
4. Swimming costume (if using swimming pool)
5. A thin towel if swimming
6. Sunglasses & cap
7. ID Proof
Do not bring any fire safety or first aid as we are carrying it. You may carry medicines for motion sickness or cold etc. only if suggested by the doctors along with prescription.
You may also like the following events from Cycling Cities: