Improv 4 Mindfulness will be a practical/fun hour to help YOU learn how to be more in touch with yourself under pressure and be in the present moment through experiential learning/improv games.
We’d also like to explain what improv is NOT: It is not…
• Stand-up comedy??
• Acting class ???
• Trying to be funny ????
• A place where your performance will be evaluated ???
Instead, improv IS a place to:
• engage in spontaneous dialogue (with a partner or small group) ? ?
• practice thinking ? on your ?- “mistakes” are encouraged ?
• play in a psychologically?& emotionally?safe environment
• practice being present & in the moment ??♂️?
• learn about yourself ?????
If you have questions ❔❔❔(and/or for accommodations) please email ? us at “aW5mbyB8IGJsdWVwcmludG1vdHRvICEgY29t”
Tickets for Improv for Mindfulness can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Improv January 2022||USD 30|
|Improv 2-week Spring Session (Mar 30 & Apr 6)||USD 50|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events