The virtual open day is an online Q&A session hosted by Admission team at the Turin campus. This free event will give you the opportunity to learn about The World's First Business School programmes.
You will then have the opportunity to ask questions and have them answered on the spot - all from the comfort of your sofa!
These online Q&A sessions give advice and information about the full-time Master and Bachelor programmes offered at the Turin campus, including:
- ESCP Europe: Bachelor in Management - BSc
- ESCP Europe: Master in Management
- ESCP Europe: Master in International Food & Beverage Management
- ESCP Europe MBA in International Management
Here the detailed program:
- 3 pm: Virtual Information Session - Bachelor in Management
- 4 pm: Virtual Information Session - Master in Management
- 4 pm: Virtual Information Session - Master in International Food & Beverage Management
- 5 pm: MBA in International Management
You may also like the following events from ESCP Europe Torino Campus