Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Tucson
Tucson is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Tucson has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Hotel McCoy
- Dave & Buster's
- Casa Video and Casa Film Bar
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Co.
- 1912 Brewing Co
- The Rock
- Surly Wench Pub
- 6211 N La Cholla Blvd
- APEX Mixed Martial Arts
- Barnes & Noble
- Synergy Plaza
- Pima Air and Space
- Hotel Tucson City Center
- VFW Post 549
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Tucson?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Tucson is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Tucson during Halloween.
Tucson Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- 7th Annual Spooky Haunted House was hosted at 6211 N La Cholla Blvd.
- Cake Decorating 102: Spooky Treats was hosted at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort.
- Milo Pumpkin Carving and Movie Night was hosted at CrossFit Milo.
- Mymoween 2019! was hosted at My Gym Tucson.
- Spooky Kids Halloween was hosted at Historic Fourth Avenue.
- Halloween at IMC - Free Tuner & $20 Credit was hosted at Instrumental Music Center, Tucson.
- West Coast Karate's Trunk or Treat was hosted at West Coast Karate.
- All Day Halloween Movie Marathan w/ Curry Pot was hosted at Casa Video and Casa Film Bar.
- Haunted CAGE Halloween Bash - Open to Public! was hosted at APEX Mixed Martial Arts.
- Halloween Steampunk Gala was hosted at Stevie Eller Dance Theatre.
- Disco Bloodbath // Halloween Night! was hosted at Surly Wench Pub.
- Halloween Daze was hosted at St Paul's United Methodist Church, Tucson.
- Spooky Toddler Storytime! was hosted at Eckstrom-Columbus Library.
- Halloween GLOW at the HUT!! was hosted at The Hut Tucson.
- Mr. Heads Halloween Party was hosted at Mr. Head's Art Gallery and Bar.