VIRTUAL Diverse Learners Conference
Professional Development at a time and place that works for you!
Now in its 5th year, the Diverse Learners Conference focuses on successful strategies to include and engage students with disabilities with a particular focus on intellectual disability, Down syndrome and developmental delay. The conference will showcase current research and innovative approaches, and an emphasis on practical activities and strategies will assist educators to ensure that students with diverse learning needs can engage purposefully in learning and achieve academic success.
Let us tell you, this won’t be like any other virtual conference you’ve attended before. We’ll ensure that you get the FULL conference experience.. think delicious conference snacks, vouchers to splurge on resources, the opportunity to engage directly with speakers, networking opportunities and more.. all at a time and place that works for you!
Here’s what you’ll get..
- Online Access to view ALL 9 conference sessions- no having select between breakout sessions like you would do normally, you’ll get the whole lot!
- 30 days to watch the recorded sessions at a time and place that works for YOU! Binge watch in a day, or watch at your leisure.
- Access to an exclusive closed Facebook group which will host live Q&A sessions with conference presenters, share free resources and bonus content, and provide a community for attendees to network and connect.
- Your “Conference Box” delivered straight to your door including:
-All the details you’ll need to access conference sessions virtually.
-A resource USB containing copies of all the presentation slides and some added bonus resources.
-A $50 voucher for you to spend on resources in our online shop.
-Sensory and fidget toys to keep you engaged while watching the conference online.
-An assortment of delicious snacks.. because let’s face it, the catering is one of the best parts of a conference, right?
-Stationery items to help you learn with us
-And… a special gift from our event sponsor, Buckaroo Educational.
Teachers, this is great news for many of you.. You won’t have to travel or take time away from your classrooms and there’ll be no teacher replacement costs, saving you and your school money. Parents, we know you’ve got a lot on your plate, so this will allow you to engage with the content at a time that works for you.
- Virtual conference sessions will be available to view between 1 and 31 October.
- Online access is only provided for registered attendees. One registration is required per person viewing the conference sessions.
About The Host: Illume Learning provides training, consultancy services and information to ensure that students with diverse learning needs reach their potential.
Website Link: http://www.illumelearning.com.au