SEEDS Leadership™ (Toronto) March 2019
SEEDS is unlike any other personal development program you’ve ever attended before.
"If we don't consciously plant the seeds of what we want in the gardens of our minds we'll end up with weeds." - Tony Robbins
Did you know that 95% of your thoughts today are repeated from yesterday? According to a study by the National Science Foundation, 80% of it is negative! So what’s playing on repeat for you?
Speaking of play, during this 3-day workshop you will play games designed to tease your mind. Experience this unique left and right brained approach to uncover old behavioural patterns. How you play games reveals how you show up in life.
Created by experts with more than 15+ years of experience in personal and leadership growth, this is a chance for you to peel back layers to get in touch with your subconscious self. This shift in perspective will give you a glimpse into what it takes to be the best version of yourself across all areas of your life...from your health, to your career and your relationships.
Come play with us.
8 reasons why this leadership program is different from the rest:
1) Go deep and identify the seeds not serving you.
2) Uproot any limiting beliefs and patterns blocking your path.
3) Discover your true life values and gain clarity.
4) Nurture your inner self and voice.
5) Learn to forgive yourself and others to move forward.
6) Empower yourself with the right tools to achieve your goals and dreams effortlessly.
7) Psychology meets spirituality - expand your personal and spiritual growth for a greater connection.
8) Attendees experience noticeable results.*
*Your transformation depends on your willingness to participate.
What do I need to bring? Bring yourself - 100% of you. If you’re willing to step up and commit to your personal growth, this workshop is guaranteed to inspire lasting change.
You may also like the following events from Seeds Leadership: