Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Toronto ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Toronto, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Toronto there are so many fun things to do.
Toronto has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- St Clair Place: Pumpkin Carving was hosted at 1499 Yonge St.
- Seasons Annual Haunted House was hosted at Seasons Family Centre.
- Sweet Tears - Haunted House Music All Night Long was hosted at Acqua Dolce, 50, Prince Edward Island Crescent, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Halloween Pumpkin Spooktacular was hosted at Jane and Annette Streets, Toronto, ON.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Evergreen Garden Market.
- Halloween Boo Barn at Riverdale Farm was hosted at Riverdale Farm Toronto.
- HALLOWEEN NIGHT HOUSE OF HORRORS COSTUME PARTY was hosted at Orchid Nightclub.
- Halloween Pubnight 2019 was hosted at Glendon College Student Union - Association Étudiante du Collège Glendon.
- HEY GHOUL HEY: A Halloween Spooktacular! was hosted at The Garrison.
- Riverside Halloween Fest and Fundraiser 2019 was hosted at Nell & Natasha's Real Estate Homeward.
- The Breakfast Club - Halloween 2019 80s Tribute PARTY was hosted at Revival Bar.
- Halloween Club Crawl 2019 TorontoHalloween Events was hosted at Cube Nightclub, Dublin Calling Party Bar, Everleigh, Fiction, Early Mercy, Underground Live, Goldie Bar & Many More.
- Halloween Pub Crawl 2019: Screams From Hell Toronto Party Crawl Event was hosted at Cube Nightclub, Dublin Calling Party Bar, Everleigh, Fiction, Early Mercy, Underground Live& More.
- Toronto Halloween Club Crawl 2019 - King Street Club Crawl was hosted at Arcane.
- NOW Free Flick Mondays: Halloween H20 was hosted at The Royal Cinema - Toronto.