Let´s head to the tip of the Bruce Peninsula and explore the rugged landscape and shipwrecks! The Bruce Peninsula is home to a variety of animals, including black bears, the Mississauga rattlesnake, and the barred owl.
The North Bruce Peninsula offers some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling in North America. This is not surprising, considering the amount of shipwrecks and natural underwater rock formations found in the waters of Georgian Bay and Lake Huron.
We will be camping at Bruce Peninsula National Park, very close to famous Grotto! You won´t believe that this place is just a four-hour drive from Toronto! This is a great place for swimming and hiking, and the water is crystal clear.
So just sit back and relax with a cup of coffee, chill by the lake with your new friends - we are even going to cook for you!
8 am Dufferin St, Toronto, ON M6H 4A9 (at Dufferin Mall in front of the beer store)
8.30 am at Yorkdale Mall (in front of Shoppers Drugmart on the parking lot)
9.30 am at Caropool Lot (Hurontario and Hwy 401)
8 am Leaving from scheduled places in Toronto
12 pm - 4 pm Sauble Beach
At over seven miles long (11 km), Sauble Beach is said to be the second longest freshwater beach in the world after Wasaga Beach.
6 pm - arrival to campsite, pitching tents, dinner, campfire
10 am 12 pm - Bruce Peninsula Nationa Park hiking
12 pm - 1 pm - lunch
2 pm - 6 pm - Grotto - hiking, swimming and snorkeling and scuba diving (optional)
6 pm - 8 pm - Campfire, dinner, free time
7 am - breakfast
8 am - 9 am - check out
10 am - Glass Bottom Tour
10.30 am - 1.30 pm - Flowerpot Island - hiking, swimming
2 pm - leaving to Toronto
$399 Price includes:
- 12 seats van transportation
- 2 nights camping
- 2x Breakfast, 1xLunch and 2xdinner
- Water and soft drinks
- Glass Bottom Boat Cruise to Flowerpot Island
- Guided hiking at Bruce Peninsula Provincial Park
- Grotto and Cypres Lake hiking and swimming
- $15/weekend sleeping bag
- $15/weekend tent
- Snorkeling and/or scuba diving
Why travel with us?
• We travel in small groups by comfortable cars (12 seat van or minivan)
• You are our friend not just a client
• Local experience - we try to meet with local people on our trips (local guides, accommodation)
• You have freedom on our trips and you can always suggest what you want to see or where you want to eat
• Memories - we take lot of pictures on our trips and you can find them on our Facebook page at anytime
We require the full amount to be paid via e-transfer, credit card or cash before the trip.
You may pay a 50% deposit at the time of your booking however the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the trip.
E-transfer: send payment to payment | travellingchicken ! com
Credit Card https://travellingchicken.checkfront.com/reserve/?date=20170902
Cash: Please call 647 625 9033 to set up meeting
TICO Licence #50018114
Flowerpot Island is part of Fathom Five National Marine Park, the first national marine park in Canada. This park has 45 square miles of clear water and an archipelago of 19 islands. Cliffs, caves, shipwrecks and lighthouses are found here.
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
The North Bruce Peninsula offers some of the greatest scuba diving and snorkeling in North America. This is not surprising, considering the amount of shipwrecks and natural underwater rock formations found in the waters of Georgian Bay and Lake Huron.
2 Hour Snorkel Adventure:
$60 plus tax - Adult
Includes a 2 hour boat charter to a snorkel site and a full set of snorkel gear including wetsuit.
You may also like the following events from Travelling Chicken - Ontario Trips and Activities
- This Monday, 21st August, 08:00 am, Hiking and Canoeing in Algonquin in Toronto
- This Friday, 25th August, 02:00 pm, Bruce Peninsula Camping in Toronto
- This Saturday, 26th August, 07:00 am, Elora Tubing, Hiking and Swimming in Toronto
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Toronto
, Sports Events in Toronto