Refresh your spirit. Touch the earth. Connect with nature.
Barefoot Walking Experience:
Meditation, walking meditation, relaxing in nature.
Saturday January 23rd, noon - ~2:00pm
Meet at Harajuku Gate
11:45 Meet at the clock near Yoyogi Park Harajuku Gate
12:00: Enter Yoyogi Park
What to Expect:
* We will find a nice place to relax and connect with nature.
* I will guide us in meditation, including walking meditation.
* Feel free to take off your shoes; whatever makes you comfortable.
I plan for the weather to be nice, so let's stay in the park until 14:00 and then decide what we want to do after that.
What to bring
Wear layers as it will be cold!
COVID-19 Infection Prevention Measures in the park
To prevent the spread of corona virus infection in the garden, we ask all visitors to take the following measures.
● If you have cold symptoms such as fever or cough, please refrain from visiting the park.
● Please wear a face mask and follow cough etiquette.
● Please frequently wash your hands with soap and water and use hand sanitizers.
● Please keep your distance ( about 2 meters ) from other visitors.
● Please refrain from visiting with a large group of people.
● To avoid congestion, please refrain from using large picnic blankets. (one side: larger than 2 meters ) .
● To prevent heatstroke, please take a proper rest, drink plenty of water and sometimes remove your face mask while you are taking breaks.
Meet here by 11:45 January 23rd (土) https://goo.gl/maps/xabS6Nw7TgNScqeCA