9.30am - 12.00pm | Thu 18 January 2018 | Toa Payoh | Ticket includes all workshop materials, kueh sweets & cappuccino!
CREATE YOUR OWN PERANAKAN INSPIRED PRINTS
Experience the fun of block printing while learning more about Peranakan tiles and this eclectic culture. Enjoy making a handcrafted table runner or table cloth for your home - by lunchtime!
This streamlined printmaking workshop is perfect for the busy beginner with a selected range of blocks and design templates available. Runners are made from quality cotton sateen and ready-sewn to ensure a speedy and fun printing session!
No art experience is necessary with friendly Australian- Peranakan artist & printmaker Jennifer Lim providing a relaxed and supportive environment. No carving is required.
Fabric Size Options:
Standard Tickets: 30x90cm or 50x50cm
- Quality cotton sateen from Japan with pre-ruled lines
- Access to a specially created range of hand-carved rubber blocks inspired by Peranakan tiles
- Use of all tools, materials and aprons
- Hands-on instruction from a professional printmaker and artist
- Bonus hemming service included - valued at $15
- Cosy sized classes for greater student-teacher interaction
BOOK YOUR OWN PRIVATE SESSION
I welcome private bookings for friends and colleagues! Just drop me a line.
STUDENT GALLERY & TESTIMONIALS
Visit my website student gallery to see more student creations and
read testimonials. www.jenniferlimart.com