Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Thunder Bay ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Thunder Bay, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Thunder Bay there are so many fun things to do.
Thunder Bay has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Arts & Craft Beer (Pumpkin Carving) was hosted at Red Lion Smokehouse.
- Halloween Haunt was hosted at Sleeping Giant Provincial Park.
- A Spooky Night - Halloween party was hosted at Lakehead University Graduate Students' Association LUGSA.
- Halloween Tea Ladies Auxiliary Slovak Legion Branch 129 was hosted at 801 Atlantic Ave, Thunder Bay, ON P7C 2T3, Canada.
- Haunted Fort Night- Halloween Event at local park! was hosted at Lakehead University International Student Life.
- Asylum A Halloween Drag Show was hosted at The Westfort.
- Halloween Pictures was hosted at Pet Valu.
- Rocks and Riesling: Fall and Halloween was hosted at Gallery 33.
- Halloween Quiz Night was hosted at Knights of Columbus Council 1447.
- Halloween Party at Youth Move was hosted at Youth Move.
- Highland Halloween Party! was hosted at Morgan's School of Highland Dancing.
- Lakeview Lodge Halloween Party featuring The Gin Tonics was hosted at The Lakeview Lodge.
- Halloween Rave at BPP was hosted at Black Pirates Pub.
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch # 5 Ladies Auxiliary Halloween Tea was hosted at Port Arthur Legion.
- Halloween Shag in Honour of Ashley Johnson & Bob Wrigley was hosted at Elks Lodge 82.