Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In The Hague
The Hague is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
The Hague has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Budget Taarten Van Nune
- Het Magazijn
- Chafacharcos Playgroup
- Max Health Club
- Winkelcentrum Leyweg
- Café Buuf • Eten & Drinken •
- Vroondaal aan het Park
- Heesterbuurt - Den Haag
- Vrije School Den Haag
- Bar Club 188
- Muziekcafe de Paap
- Ohohdenhaag Kroegentocht
- Cafe De Steegh
- De gekke geit
Where Should I Go For Halloween In The Hague?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in The Hague is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in The Hague during Halloween.
The Hague Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Free Walking Tour by Elswhere! was hosted at Haagse Harry.
- Sowieso Halloween was hosted at Danzkafe Sowieso.
- Spooky Halloween Party! was hosted at Homegym.
- Cupcake and Karaoke Fundraiser – Halloween Edition! – RCTHI was hosted at Grand Café Siezo.
- Halloween Borrel was hosted at BASIS.
- Spooky eierkoeken versieren was hosted at Bakker Klink Theresiastraat 73.
- Halloween in de Reinkenstraat was hosted at Reinkenstraat.
- Halloween Party | The Horrors of Brexit was hosted at Sherlock Holmes Pub.
- Halloween op De Fred was hosted at De Fred.
- FOCUS Halloween Borrel was hosted at Stayokay Den Haag.
- DRINK OR TREAT - Halloween 2019 was hosted at USL - Underground Student Life.
- Halloween was hosted at Gentsestraat 22A, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Halloween at the Boterwaag was hosted at Stadscafé de Boterwaag.
- The Halloween Nightmare I The Hague was hosted at Het Magazijn.
- Halloween Horror Movie Night was hosted at The Student Hotel.