Early Years Educator Training Workshop
Focusing on the developmental stages of young children, Learning Connections gives educators tools for the classroom and techniques to help children of all ages achieve. This workshop is suitable for Early Childhood Educators, Primary teachers, parents and anyone working with children.
The training assists educators to manage:
- Impulsivity, short attention span, difficulty following directions
- Auditory processing, listening and concentration difficulties
- Social difficulties
- Speech and language delay
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Clumsiness, poor handwriting and organisational skills
- Reading, spelling and maths difficulties (in school-age children)
8:30am - 3:30pm Thursday the 1st and 9:00am - 4:00pm Friday the 2nd of October at Play and Learn, 10-14 Payne Rd, The Gap
If you'd like to attend this workshop, please call us on 33691011 or email us at aW5mbyB8IGxlYXJuaW5nY29ubmVjdGlvbnMgISBjb20gISBhdQ== for pricing and to secure your place. You can also find the registration form on our website.
You may also like the following events from Learning Connections:
Also check out other Workshops in The Gap
Tickets for Early Years Educator Training Workshop can be booked here.
There is no photo available at this moment