Impact Breakfast: Cross-Generational Workforce
As organizations begin to employ five different generations, it is imperative to create a culture that actively demonstrates respect and inclusion for its multigenerational workforce. This workshop is designed to help your employees understand the different generations in the workplace and factors that influence values, attitudes and behaviors of each generation. By completing this workshop, participants will discover ways to overcome the generational differences and collaborate towards a common goal.
Do your employees have any of these common workforce issues?
- Intergenerational conflicts that affect employee productivity
- Misunderstanding and generational judgements
- Inability to value the differences in work styles, opinions and ideas from team members of different generations
Help employees learn to:
- Understand the five generations in the workplace
- Identify factors that influence the behaviors and attitudes of each generation
- Recognize the value each generation brings to the workplace
- Discover ways to communicate, collaborate and build meaningful relationships with individuals from various generations
This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
About the Instructor: Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks is a first-generation college student who has a Bachelors in Speech Communication as well as a Masters in Special Education and Leadership Development. Adam is the founder of Youth Awareness and Safety, an Educational Consulting firm, where he provides clients with professional development, training, all-staff speeches, and workshops for families in need. He has co-authored the book “WTFWhy Teens Fail and What to Fix” and authored mini-books “Understanding Millennials-Tips and Tricks for Working with this Generation” and “The Social Media Handbook- An Adult Guide to the Digital Life of a Teen.”
You may also like the following events from Maricopa Corporate College:
Also check out other Workshops in Tempe
Liked this event? Spread the word :