2nd Annual Mountain Park Health Center 10K / 5K / Kids Run
Mountain Park Health Center is bringing our run/walk series to the East Valley! Join us for our 2nd annual run in Tempe, now with even more distance options. This family, stroller and dog-friendly race introduces new challenges with a 5k, 10k & a Kid's Run!
Runners and walkers alike will enjoy the scenic route while supporting a great cause!
Mountain Park is excited to introduce the community to our new Tempe Clinic located at Broadway and McClintock. For more information visit mountainparkhealth.org/tempe.
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event Medal (ALL participants receive a finisher's medal)
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt (ALL participants receive a shirt)
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
•14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85 & over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
Race Day Information
•Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7:00 am at Kiwanis Park.
◦We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa or Master Card) on race day
•Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for the 10K/5K and $10 for the Kid's Fun Run
•Friendly leashed pets are welcome! If you would like to participate with your pet there will be an additional $10 fee. See additional purchases for more details.
•Strollers are welcome!
Packet pickup is on Friday, October 13th from 4-7pm at Sole Sports in Tempe
You may also like the following events from StartLine Racing:
Also check out other Sports Events in Tempe
, Health & Wellness Events in Tempe
Liked this event? Spread the word :