MYCA Class 41 Recruiting Event Detroit Area - Taylor Mi
• This is a mandatory event for the Youth/ Parents/ Guardians which provides an informational/benefits presentation.
• Applicants must be between the ages of 16-18 years old on the day that the class starts (21 July 2019). Those applicants who are under 18 during the orientation must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• To reserve a seat at this event, PLEASE RSVP ASAP by email to: bXljYWFkbWlzc2lvbnMgfCBtaWNoaWdhbiAhIGdvdg==, or you may call 269-968-1294. Please include the applicant's name and phone number so that we may be able to reach said applicant, if needed.
• Please arrive between 0900(9:00am)-0945(9:45am), as there is paperwork that you must complete prior to the event starting.
• Please make copies of your required documentation, do not submit original documents.
• The MYCA reserves the exclusive rights pertaining to which applicants are extended invitations based on its own criteria. Again, please visit www.miycp.org if you have further questions or feel free to call us.
You may also like the following events from Michigan Youth Challenge Academy: