The Bay of Plenty Gin Festival creators are proud to bring back Oktoberfest Tauranga 2021 after a successful inaugural event in 2020.
Celebrating all things Bavarian, think traditional Oktoberfest right here in Tauranga. Tickets include entry to the event, stein, food and a complimentary beer from one of the selected breweries. Ticket options allow you to choose between 2 meals and you can even buy a table for 8.
The menu will include your choice of;
- Smoked Slow Roasted Pork Scotch with gravy, coleslaw and 1/4 cut fried potatoes (pomme frites) dinner roll and butter
- Gourmet Smoked Bavarian Sausage in long roll with coleslaw and 1/4 cut fried potatoes with currywurst
OR vegetarian & gluten free options are available too;
- Vege Stack with slaw, 1/4 cut chips, dinner roll and butter (V)
- Smoked Slow Roasted Pork Scotch with gluten free gravy, coleslaw and 1/4 cut fried potatoes (GF)
- Gourmet Smoked Bavarian Sausage in gluten free long roll with coleslaw and 1/4 cut fried potatoes with Blueberry Sauce (GF)
Drink offerings will feature a range of locally produced German styled beer plus some other craft beer options for variety as well as low and non-alcoholic options.
Entertainment will of course feature our Tauranga Oktoberfest Oompah band so there will be plenty of time for festivities and dancing.
Competitions for best dressed - individual, Mr & Mrs Oktoberfest and best-dressed team. Join us for a traditional Bavarian experience and get out your Lederhosen and Dirndl.
Sign-up here and be the first for pre-sale tickets and special event prices: https://mailchi.mp/209131c8ae0f/oktoberfest-2021