Workshop: Conveying Thematic Setting for your Fashion Brands
Participants will be taught on how to make the very basic form of mind mapping. In fashion industry, this method is crucial and very useful to every aspect within the industry. We usually call it “moodboard”. Most subjects in Fashion Business major use this method on the early study week to help students present or explain “what’s inside their heads”. This time the moodboard will be about a fashion business idea. The participants will be asked on what kind of fashion business that they wish to have in the future and put all the ideas into the board.
- tutor will give a short explanation on what is a moodboard and why is it important
- tutor will give “dos and don’ts” in making a moodboard
- participants will be given a piece of A4 paper, a scissor, a glue and magazines
- participans will start working on their moodboard (for approx. 30 mins)
- Once they are done, they will have to present it to the class
Participants will be able to make a compact and concise moodboard. They will also understand that the perfect moodboards don’t have to be perfect. This knowledge will be useful for future works in creative fields.
*No certificate provided WHAT TO BRING?Nothing! We will provide all materials :). Just bring yourself and your willingness to learn.
WHAT WILL YOU GETFree SnacksFree Workshop materials (if any) NOTEIf you have any questions regarding the workshop, please email us at aW5mb2prdCB8IGxhc2FsbGVjb2xsZWdlICEgYWMgISBpZA==
Also check out other Workshops in Jakarta.
Liked this event? Spread the word :