The essential guide to family law: practice and procedure
Join our full-day essential guide workshop to learn key knowledge and skills required to practice in the family law space.
Build your confidence in family law by learning about the legal and regulatory framework, dispute resolution, family law proceedings and your ethical and professional responsibilities.
Facilitated by Kathryn Kearley, Accredited Specialist (Family Law)
50% discount for New Lawyers
By attending, you will learn to:
- Understand the legal and regulatory framework of family law practice and procedure in Australia
- Understand dispute resolution in relation to family law practice
Identify the dispute resolution processes which apply before and after proceedings are filed
- Identify the common types of family law proceedings and the steps in those proceedings
- Recognise ethical and professional responsibility issues that arise in family law practice
You may also like the following events from The College of Law Australia:
- This Wednesday, 19th February, 06:00 am, Connecting with clients in 2020 in Brisbane Adelaide Street
- This Wednesday, 19th February, 09:00 pm, Legal Practice Management - Corporate and Government in Sydney
- This Thursday, 20th February, 08:50 am, Copyright law – fundamentals, management and disputes in Sydney
Also check out other Workshops in Sydney