Employment law – principles, practice and latest developments
Stay on top of your craft so you can identify the risks and challenges facing workplaces today.
In this half-day program, highly experienced legal professionals will provide you with up-to-date developments in the employment law space.
By the end of this program you will:
- Have an overview of various general protection claims available after termination and remedies for contravention of the General Protections provisions
- Understand the perplexed area between employment law and insolvency
- Receive the latest thinking on how to negotiate enterprise agreements
- Understand the puzzling area of accessorial liability – how it is being applied currently and future trends
The speakers include:
Chair: Brett Feltham, Partner, Gadens
Nicholas Furlan, Barrister, Tenth Floor Chambers
Nicola Nygh, Special Counsel, Resolve Litigation Lawyers
Danny King, Principal, Danny King Legal
Emma Gruschka, Special Counsel, Sparke Helmore Lawyers
You may also like the following events from The College of Law Australia:
- This Friday, 28th February, 08:45 am, Personal Injury: TPD, birth injuries and recent cases in Sydney
- Next Thursday, 5th March, 05:30 pm, Solicitor and client costs: Disclosure obligations and assessment process in Perth
- Next Friday, 6th March, 01:00 pm, Duty of disclosure and negotiating with prosecution in Adelaide
Tickets for Employment law – principles, practice and latest developments can be booked here.
There is no photo available at this moment