4 Weeks Data engineering with Databricks Training is being delivered from November 23, 2020 - December 16, 2020 US Pacific time.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Data engineering with Databricks Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weeks Data engineering with Databricks training course is Instructor-led and guided and is being delivered from November 23, 2020 - December 16, 2020 for 16 Hours over 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weeks Only Data engineering with Databricks Training Course Schedule
- Instructor-led and guided training
- Practical Hands-On, Highly Interactive training
- This course will be taught in English language
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
Features and Benefits
- November 23, 2020 - December 16, 2020 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 Hours on Mondays, 2 Hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on November 23, 2020 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
- 16 Hours, 8 sessions, 4 weeks of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- Learn best practices for using Databricks to build data pipelines
- Knowledge and skills that a data engineer would need to build an end-to-end Delta Lake pipeline for streaming and batch data, from raw data ingestion to consumption by end users.
- Build an end-to-end batch and streaming OLAP data pipeline
- Make data available for consumption by downstream stakeholders using specifiied design patterns
- Apply Databricks' recommended best practices in engineering a single source of truth Delta architecture
If you do not have any of these prerequisite skills we will be happy to teach you these skills for additional cost before you take Data Engineering with Databricks training course.
- Intermediate to advanced programming skills in Python or Scala
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Beginning experience using the Spark DataFrames API
- Beginning knowledge of general data engineering concepts
- Beginning knowledge of the core features and use cases of Delta Lake
Who can take Data Engineering with Databricks Course?
- Data Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
1. Review of programming with Spark APIs
2. Introduction to key terms and definitions of Databricks data engineering tools
3. Read and Write data with Databricks
4. Work with DataFrames in Databricks
5. Overview of DB Connect, the Spark UI, and writing testable code.
6. Learn about the Cloud Data Platform in terms of data architecture concepts
7. Build an end-to-end OLAP data pipeline using Delta Lake with batch and streaming data
8. Learn best practices