What To Do In Swansea This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Swansea, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Swansea.
- Swansea - ABBA Bottomless Brunch (13th August) is hosted at "Peppermint Swansea".
- Live Music: Dave Cottle Trio is hosted at "Elysium".
- West Glam Youth Theatre present CROESO is hosted at "Swansea Grand Theatre".
- Peninsula Gower Food, Drink & Craft Festival is hosted at "Gower Holiday Village".
- Gwen Gwen Festival is hosted at "Kidwelly".
- HEAVY ON THE RIDE | MORASS OF MOLASSES | GREY-FLX AT THE BUNKHOUSE SWANSEA is hosted at "The Bunkhouse Swansea".
- Clay Slip Collage Workshop is hosted at "Glynn Vivian Art Gallery".
- Croeso: An evening of song and dance is hosted at "The Grand Theatre ".
- Regenr8 £1 Beats N Bass DnB vs Hardcore is hosted at "Hangar 18 Music Venue".
- Vibe Cycle Masterclass, Swansea is hosted at "JD Gyms - Swansea".