FREE education session for families and friends, delivering useful information and strategies to those supporting someone using alcohol and other drugs. Stepping Forward aims to increase people's confidence and competence in managing alcohol and other drug issues.
√ Clear & practical information sessions
√ A safe place to share & to feel supported
Please join us for an information workshop covering:
- The stages of change for those engaged in using
- The stages of change for families
- How to cope through self-care
- Letting go and still remain supportive and caring
- Essentials of communication
- What works and what doesn't
- Practical strategies that can make a difference
- Why setting boundaries can be difficult
- Defining and negotiating boundaries
- Tips on setting boundaries
- What to do if a boundary is broken
Each session is designed so that you will have something of value to take away to help you on your journey. Everyone is welcome to attend one or more sessions.
Also check out other Workshops in Sutherland.
Tickets for Sutherland Shire Stepping Forward can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events