If your spouse or loved one suddenly collapsed, would you know what to do? You can save their life by performing hands-only CPR.
Join Science North in an interactive webinar to learn and practice hands-only CPR. This FREE event is designed for seniors (55+) where you will learn what to do and how to react in a cardiac emergency at home.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 – 11:00am
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 – 11:00am
- Mardi le 9 février 2021 – 11 h 00 (en français)
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021 – 11:00am
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE
- A computer, tablet, or phone with an internet connection
- Two rolls of toilet paper
- One jar lid that clicks (jam, pickle, spaghetti sauce, etc.)
To register visit sciencenorth.ca/cpr
Once registered, a link to the webinar will be emailed to you a week prior to the event.
In partnership with Northern City of Heros and supported by the Government of Canada.