Security Token Framework: Interoperability Through Standards? | Live Webinar | Stockholm, Sweden
Dilendorf Khurdayan together with tZero, Polymath, and Invector Labs invite you to join a live educational webinar – “Security Token Framework: Interoperability through Standards?”
Max Dilendorf, Rika Khurdayan, Jor Law, Adam Dossa, and Jesus Rodriguez will discuss, among other topics, existing security token standards, the differences between them, and whether interoperability is important for the security token industry to flourish.
Topics for discussion:
• Why security tokens matter?
• What does it mean to issue security tokens on a public blockchain?
• Potential issues with having multiple security token protocols (ERC-1400, R-Token, S3, CAT-20, etc.)
• Defining key areas for standardization – identity, compliance, disclosures.
• Developing an interoperable security token framework acceptable to various market participants – security token platform, broker-dealers, custodians
• Could Millbrook Accord be the answer for developing an interoperable security token framework?
• Trading security tokens across the globe in compliance with local and international securities regulations.
#blockchain #securitytoken #digitalsecurity #tokenization #sto #dso
You may also like the following events from Dilendorf & Khurdayan:
- Next month, 10th June, 03:00 pm, Step-by-Step Guide to Launching an STO | Manama, Bahrain in Manama
- Next month, 10th June, 08:00 pm, Step-by-Step Guide to Launching an STO | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur
- Next month, 10th June, 08:00 pm, Step-by-Step Guide to Launching an STO | Manila, Philippines in Manila