What To Do In Staten Island This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Staten Island, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Staten Island.
- Destination Motown featuring The Sensational Soul Cruisers is hosted at "St. George Theatre".
- Maple Syrup Saturdays is hosted at "Clay Pit Ponds State Park Preserve, Nature Interpretive Center".
- Art Lab's Annual Open Show is hosted at "Art Lab".
- LashLift Master Class by Amna is hosted at "Hilton Garden Inn New York/Staten Island".
- USA Cheer NY State STUNT Tournament #4 is hosted at "CUNY College of Staten Island".
- The Resume Makeover Masterclass — Staten Island is hosted at "Online - Anywhere w/Fast Wifi and Sound, Staten Island".
- Screaming Broccolli at The Richmond Republic is hosted at "Richmond Republic".