**Event details last updated on Monday 9/25/17**
Oktoberfest is taking place this
Sunday, October 1st from 1:00 - 5:00 PM in West Brighton.
Come enjoy the North Shore with a fun-filled day of live music, craft beers and delicious food from over 12 of your favorite Staten Island bars and restaurants.
**Please scroll throughout this entire description for all details and answers to many frequently asked questions.
Forest Avenue will be closed from Hart Blvd down to Bard Avenue from 10:00am - 6:00pm for 4 blocks of fun and excitement.
Special thanks to Staten Island's very own Natalie Wisniewski who was able to take our vision and create this beautiful watercolor rendering.
Please make sure to like our Instagram and Facebook page at Forest Avenue BID • @ForestAveBID
Tickets and more information are available now at:
:: PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS ::
Killmeyer's Old Bavaria Inn
Beans and Leaves Coffee and Tea Cafe
The Burrito Bar & Restaurant
Bruno's Bakery and Restaurant
Cafe Milano Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ho' Brah A Taco Joint
Jody's Club Forest
The Kettle Black
Mar Mar restaurant
Purchase your VIP tickets today at www.ForestAvenueBID.com
(Visit website for information on what's included with VIP tickets)
Event Photography will be provide by
Taylor Sammarco of Unplanned Detour Photography
:: LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ::
Special thanks to C4 Event Group for providing our staging, sound and DJ for the event!
We have also partnered with Staten Island Talent to provide guests with Live Music from local musicians. Set times are:
2 Baroque Girls
Gabby Borges Music
Universe Ignore Her
:: THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ::
- CASH ONLY - No Credit Cards will be accepted.
- Please bring ample change. (1's, 5's and 10's are encouraged)
- Forest Avenue will be closed from 11:00am - 6:00pm to traffic
- Street parking is limited. Please DO NOT block driveways.
- Arrive early to avoid long lines. Check-in starts at 11:00AM
- Check-in gates will be at Oakwood Ave and Hoyt Ave.
- Event officially starts at 1:00 PM
- Beer Garden will be at the intersection of Sharon/Walbrooke
- Guests ARE permitted to leave beer garden with beer!!
- This event will take place rain or shine. (No Refunds/Exchanges)
- Infants and toddlers do NOT need a ticket.
- This event is Pet-friendly, please make sure they have a leash.
- Over 6 Porta-Potties will be placed throughout the festival.
- Heavy NYPD presence and hired security will be on site
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
Williams Eye Works
Richmond University Medical Center
Health First Urgent Care
Winter Wonderland SI
Gateway Arms Realty
Fresh Kills Barber Shop
The Secret Garden Spa
Push Fitness Club of Staten Island
The Uni Project
Sweetbrook Nursery & Garden Center
Councilmember Debi Rose
Assemblyman Matt Titone
NYC DOT Weekend Walks
All proceeds from VIP Ticket sales will go directly to the Staten Island Business Outreach Center, a 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit based in West Brighton, that specializes in Neighborhood Development, Workforce Development, and Small Business Services. Thank You for supporting the island's small business community! We look forward to hosting more community events like this in the future.
This event is brought to you in part by Forest Avenue BID, Fifth Borough Media and The Staten Island Business Outreach Center -West Brighton Community LDC