Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Stamford
Stamford is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Stamford has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens
- Hudson Social CT
- Italian Center of Stamford
- Designs By Lee Inc
- St. John's Lutheran | Stamford, CT
- 54 Research Dr
- T's Wine Bar + Kitchen
- Mackenzie's Bar & Grill
- Harbor Point Commons Park
- Honey Joe's Family Coffeehouse
- Blackstones Steakhouse
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Stamford?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Stamford is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Stamford during Halloween.
Stamford Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Halloween Brunch was hosted at Blackstones Steakhouse.
- Lock-O-Lantern Festival was hosted at 54 Research Dr.
- Sexy Halloween Dance Party-Stamford,CT was hosted at T's Wine Bar + Kitchen.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Italian Center of Stamford.
- Halloween Outdoor Movie Night was hosted at Designs By Lee Inc.
- Halloween Party & Live Music by Julie Maimon aka Nelson was hosted at Mackenzie's Bar & Grill.
- Halloween at Honey Joe's was hosted at Honey Joe's Family Coffeehouse.
- Halloween Drag Brunch - Stamford Pride - Hudson Social 11:30AM was hosted at Hudson Social CT.
- Me & D-for Jeff's Kids Fundraiser was hosted at St. John's Lutheran | Stamford, CT.
- Halloween Happenings - SOLD OUT was hosted at Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens.
- HARBOR POINT HOWL-O-WEEN PET COSTUME PARADE! was hosted at Harbor Point Commons Park.